FideliTrade offers both Bulk Custody and Individual Custody. See our Investor Rate Schedule for details.
Bulk Custody is FideliTrade’s statement program. It allows individuals to trade and hold physical metals without paying the premiums associated with specific bars and coins. Buy, sell or take delivery at any time. With the Bulk Custody program you’ll pay the lowest custody rate.
Non-Segregated is FideliTrade’s most common custody service for specific bars and coins. Individual Custody allows you to deposit your coins and bars into an allocated account that is commingled with the same type of coins and bar of other customers. Your bullion is held in a fully allocated account and you can buy, sell or take delivery at any time.
Segregated is FideliTrade’s premier custody service. With segregated storage, your bullion is held separate and apart from the bullion of other customers. Your bullion is separately packaged, sealed in its own container, and uniquely labeled specifically for you. You’ll receive confirmations and periodic statements detailing all of your holdings. Your bullion is held in a fully allocated account and you can buy, sell, or take delivery at any time.
FideliTrade also offers custody services outside the US. Your bullion can be held securely in Zurich, Switzerland or Toronto, Canada.
Customer holdings are protected through the use of FideliTrade’s account structure, proprietary systems, stringent internal controls, and state-of-the-art security systems, along with various insurance coverages. Legal protections are afforded through the Uniform Commercial Code (i.e., holdings are identified as customer, not FideliTrade assets). Also, FideliTrade maintains $1 billion in “all risk” insurance coverage for bullion held in its high-security vaults, and $100 million in contingent vault coverage. Our policy is underwritten by London underwriters and includes all risks of physical loss and/or physical damage, including mysterious disappearance and/or unexplained loss and shortage, employee dishonesty and theft. Loss or damage from fire, flood or other natural disaster are covered. Loss caused by acts of war, terrorism, cyber-attack, radioactive contamination, and chemical, biological, biochemical and electromagnetic weapons are excluded.
How to Take Delivery of Bullion
FideliTrade customers can choose to take delivery of their bullion at any time.
Whether it’s a new order or bullion held in your custody account, simply call FideliTrade at 800-223-1080 and request delivery. A representative will estimate shipping and handling costs, and initiate the process.
- FideliTrade typically ships packages using UPS and FedEx. However, shipments via armored carrier and other express carriers can be arranged.
- For security purposes, shipments are made only to your address on record.
- Packages are insured to $100,000 (additional insurance is provided with armored carrier shipments).
FideliTrade customers can ship their bullion to FideliTrade at any time.
Whether your wish to sell your bullion or deposit it in your FideliTrade custody account, simply call us at 800-223-1080 to make arrangements.
- FideliTrade can prepay your shipping and provide you with a FedEx airbill, packing slip and shipping instructions.
- Once your package arrives, it will be processed in approximately two business days and deposited into your account.
- Bullion will be sold according to the instructions indicated on the packing slip. Shipping costs will be deducted from the liquidation proceeds or paid separately once metal is deposited into your account.
- Please notify us if you’re shipping bullion to FideliTrade using a different shipping method.
- Alternate shipping methods are available for high value shipments.